Performance probs I -- please help

Dan Trevino dantrevino at wrevolution.org
Fri Feb 21 10:14:33 EST 2003

I have an issue where I am continuously getting disconnected from
servers.  Sometimes its after 20 min...sometimes 5.  It happens on
differnent servers, and so far, using two different DSL providers.  I
started with the <Cable/ADSL> network setting, but have tried all the
others too in the hopes that somehow that'd fix it.  "net stat" doesnt
show me any obvious errors before I get dumped.  I've applied all the
patches.  How can I begin tracing down whats going on?  Any ideas?

--
Dan Trevino <dantrevino at wrevolution.org>