[ut2003io] AMD Athlon-64 demo system using the 64-bit version of Epic' Unreal Tournament 2003

Josh McKinney forming at charter.net
Thu Feb 20 12:13:04 EST 2003

On approximately Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 11:31:53AM -0600, jeff martin wrote:

> AMD's Athlon-64 Benchmarked With UT2003
> http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=03/02/20/0047225

I just read this article and nothing interesting.  They show the benchmarks
about the same as any fast machine out now.  I was really kind of disapointed to
see that.  Oh well, it is far from official, and seems in kind of bad taste to
be putting something like that out in the limelight right now.  Kind of like how
some people were posting benchmarks with the DoomIII that was leaked.

Josh