[ut2003io] SMP ?

Kevin Podbielniak myname at biznet.net
Mon Sep 23 13:49:52 EDT 2002

Don't know if this helps,  but a few months back I sent an email to Epic
asking if UT2k3 supported dual processors, and they told me that UT2k3 only
supported single processors.

I did some tests about 2 years back and the SBLive card did suck up alot of
CPU cycles, and appeared to be more of a resource hog than other cards I
tested (hercules and turtle beach).

Hope this helps.

Your current rig should be sufficient, just not at 1280x1024.  :)

--Kevin