[ut2003io] linux trouble

Carlos Jorge AR Pacheco shovit at netcabo.pt
Mon Oct 28 14:47:57 EST 2002

Hi Michael ,

all i can tell you about the problem i have and the error messages is
the following :
Backtrace:
[ 1]  /lib/i686/libpthread.so.0 [0x40d70e55]
Signal: SIGSEGV [segmentation fault]
Aborting.

I've checked ( not in your reply ) the /etc/hosts and i've got that
covered i think so i would like to know better wich was your porcedure
so i could see if this is the same prob you got .
thanks
cheers Carlos