[ut2003io] linux trouble

Michael H. Voase mvoase at midcoast.com.au
Sun Oct 27 19:36:03 EST 2002

Greetings all,

I got this problem too. Carlos, can you send more of the debug goop?
Like any messages just before the stack dump.

Im on a RedHat 7.1 box, just about stock, on a Duron 850 w/i GeForce
MKII and a SB Live! audio.

What I found in this situation is that the XInterface.u file was invalid
(or corrupt or something). Anyways, the game would complain about not
being able to read this file, then promptly segfault in the pthread lib.
So as a workaround, I took another copy from disk one
(System/Xinterface.u) and copied it over the invalid one on the install.
Runs like a beuty now except the language is in Spanish!!

Anyways, just quick question, would I be correct in presuming that the
english version is XInterface.int??

Cheers Mik.