[ut2003io] Re: [ut2003servers] Linux patch is here!

HbG hbg at game2xs.com
Sun Oct 27 09:43:18 EST 2002

UPDATE: Installed the Hitman model/Texture i got from
http://www.planetquake.com/polycount/info/ut2003/hitman/hitman.shtml
Works for me, but not for others who autodownload the files on joining the
server.
Error in the log is:
Warning: xPawn DM-Antalus.xPawn (Function XGame.xPawn.Setup:0084) Could not
load species None for
and
ScriptLog: xPawn.PlayDying: No Species
I have NOT had the chance to test this on an unpatched server yet.
Anyone else tried this?

- HbG