[ut2003io] Re: [ut2003servers] Linux patch is here!

HbG hbg at game2xs.com
Sun Oct 27 09:00:57 EST 2002

I'm trying to get the servers patched and running right now, there are some
problems:

2107: Works
2111 beta2: Corrupted connection detected.
2122 beta: Works

Also problems with MaxDownloadSize=0 appearing in [IPDrv.TcpNetDriver] in
ut2003.ini in patched clients, preventing downloads event though it does work
with that line removed.

What's very inconvienient is that on download errors it always says "Server
refuses to send file" that makes it very hard to trace the cause of it.

Also when using stripped textures the server refuses to send the file even if
theres a normal one on the web mirror.

In instagib, the beams only show for a short bit, then they vanish.

No news on the memoryleak yet. Webadmin is fixed. (Debian "Woody" Stable)

- HbG