[ut2003io] Re: [ut2003servers] Linux patch is here!

Deaths_Ride deathsride at kmts.ca
Sun Oct 27 10:34:07 EST 2002

Hi Ryan,
Yes, I had a few problems when I updated the server.  These stem from UT
out of the box. I didn't want to patch my windows version with a beta so
I was trying to hold out...here are some of the things I noticed:

1.  With the server patch (Linux) and me going in with a stock UT (no
win patch) the pings didn't show up at all, the pings remained at 0.

2. Lag on the mouse, I found this quite unplayable.

These 2 items were corrected when I patched to the beta win patch.

Don