[ut2003io] Linux patch is here!

Stefan Gehn sgehn at gmx.net
Sun Oct 27 09:07:29 EST 2002

Moin,

On Sonntag Oktober 27 2002 13:56, Michiel El Muerte Hendriks wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 27, 2002 at 01:48:40PM +0100, Stefan Gehn wrote:
> > Yeah, go run distros like ReadHat shipping broken compilers or Mandarke
> > shipping weird headerfiles for v4l, that's surely a lot better :P
> >
> > Really, what is this reply for except ranting about debian?
> >
> [...]
> dbian unstable is only what you want to be running on your developing
> machine, not your server or workstation. testing is fine for your
> workstation and usualy also ok for your server.

I think unstable is perfect for a workstation if you know what will cause
trouble and what will work fine (btw, the ut patch is the only binary barfing
on my new glibc so far).
My problem is I'm a user and developer at once so I cannot say if my machine
is for development or a workstation, I'd call it an allrounder ;)

Bye, Stefan (who is running UT2003 build 2126 on debian unstable *g*)
--
sgehn at gmx.net | ICQ#51123152 | Moege der Pinguin mit euch sein