[ut2003io] Linux patch is here!

Jon Erdman cio at progressivepractice.com
Sat Oct 26 14:59:50 EDT 2002

is there / will there be a patch for the demo? i haven't purchased the
full game yet because of bug #70 (mouse sensitivity related to FPS).
i've been holding off till this patch came out to make sure it was fixed.

anyway, no patch for the demo means i can't check before buying...

thanks,

Jon

PS i hope you get paid well ryan, i want to you keep doing ports ;)