[ut2003io] Performance under Linux

Andrew Pilley ashridah at icculus.org
Sun Oct 20 19:53:37 EDT 2002

What version of the kernel are you using? you may need to update to a
newer release to get support for the SiS chipsets in agpgart. i don't
recall wether NvAGP supports SiS, but you can check to see if it's
listed in the README as being supported (for their own internal agp
driver, it's not an absolute)

What have you got the agp apeture set to in the bios settings?

ashridah