CD Key

David Krider david at davidkrider.com
Mon Oct 7 14:57:28 EDT 2002

I must have missed this one, but what's the CD key for? I really
appreciate not needed the CD to play, which would supposedly free me to
install this bad boy at home and at work, with no need to cart the disc
back and forth. But if it's going to get me into trouble by reporting
back that I'm using it in more than one place, I'll have to rethink my
plans. So, again, what exactly is the key doing for / against me? I'm
hoping it's like Quake3's key, in that it just keeps multiple people
from playing on public servers with the same key, but allows whatever
you want to do on a LAN...

Regards,
dk