[ut2003io] AMD Systems

Bryce Kennedy superprofits at attbi.com
Wed Nov 20 20:56:27 EST 2002

I had a lot of those problems with UT2003, freezes etc. Low FPS I have Athlon
1700 and 2200 ti4200 card, KT333 chipset,pc2100 and now pc 2700 ram and after
all sorts of different drivers and setting changes it ended up being a simple
change in my bios to fix the problem. I don't want to reboot right now but I
think I turned off agp fast write and everything else except 4x agp and
UT2003 plays great!

- --
Bryce Kennedy
Former Microsoft POW