[ut2003io] AMD Systems

Peter Kemmerer qapete at beyondunreal.com
Wed Nov 20 22:23:40 EST 2002

Glad that worked for you, Bryce.  Been there, done that here (as well as
one of my other BU admins), no luck at all.  We probably put in a total
of 40 hours of tweaking between us, often times working together on the
phone to help make sure we tried everything possible.  I'm hopeful that
the switch to an Intel system will get me squared away with UT 2003 /
Linux.  If not, I'll have the Windows portion of my dual-boot to use.

Pete
-BeyondUnreal