another packages.md5 question

Bernd Meier ut2003srv at gmx.de
Tue Nov 12 12:18:51 EST 2002

Hi folks,

I'm sorry for asking a stupid question, but I was two weeks away und I'm now
trying to run the server update from 2126 to 2136 and I'm getting the
following error message (see below). Due to pc cleanup activities of my wife I
can't access the previous mails on this list about the packages.md5 problem :-)

Any tips for me?

Thanks in advance
Bernd

Welcome to the Unreal Tournament 2003 Dedicated Server for GNU/Linux 2136
patch

Performing update:
Updating files
-> PATCH FILE System/XWebAdmin.u
-> PATCH FILE System/XWeapons.u
-> PATCH FILE System/XPickups.u
-> PATCH FILE System/XInterface.u
-> PATCH FILE System/XGame.u
-> PATCH FILE System/XEffects.u
-> PATCH FILE System/XAdmin.u
-> PATCH FILE System/Vehicles.u
-> PATCH FILE System/UWeb.u
-> PATCH FILE System/UnrealGame.u
-> PATCH FILE System/UnrealEd.u
-> PATCH FILE System/Packages.md5
ERROR: No matching delta for /opt/games/ut2003/System/Packages.md5