[ut2003io] sound issues in freebsd

zakk zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Nov 11 10:31:32 EST 2002

On Mon, 2002-11-11 at 04:45, ydg wrote:
> I've tried switching
> between Software Audio, Hardware Audio, and Hardware Audio + EAX [i have
> a creative sblive] the last option probably isnt supported in bsd, but i
> figured it was worth a shot.
While I can't help you with your sound problem, I would like to prevent
future confusion and mention that hardware audio/EAX isn't support in
Linux anyway, with any drivers. Despite what some people (namely the
gentoo distribution) are saying. Those options are just there to keep
the menu system the same on all platforms.
--
-zakk
zakk at timedoctor.org
http://www.icculus.org/lgfaq/