[ut2003io] sound problems with 2136 patch

Joseph Tan j.tan at softhome.net
Fri Nov 1 21:08:04 EST 2002

Ludwig,

I haven't tried multiplayer yet with 2136, but I do know that I've had
constant popping and scratching problems with my SB Live (EMU10K1) in
UT2003 Linux even in bot matches. I have an older SB 128 PCI (ES371)
which works perfectly so I have that currently installed.

Anybody else with SB Live having sound issues?

No idea on the 50 FPS cap.

Cheers,
Joseph Tan