[ut2003io] Filtering not working

Peter Kemmerer qapete at beyondunreal.com
Tue Dec 31 16:39:25 EST 2002

That's strange.  I'm running 2166 as well, and just tried a bunch of
different combinations of filters, looking at the CTF and Bombing Run
servers.  Everything appeared to work as per my filter requests except
the stats server option (unless every CTF server on the planet except
one is running stats).  No Mutators functioned correctly for me (I often
use this filter).

While I'm posting here, just a big thanks to Epic for providing us with
a Linux version of UT 2003 and for maintaining it.  Ryan and Daniel, we
appreciate the time you put in on it.

Pete
-BeyondUnreal