[ut2003io] Filtering not working

Ian Hastie ianh at ordinal.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Dec 31 16:18:25 EST 2002

Peter Kemmerer wrote:

>I know it's a simple thing, but sometimes it's the simple things that
>matter.  Are you hitting 'Refresh List' after setting the filter?
>'Re-Ping Servers' won't do it - it has to be 'Refresh List'.

Yes I am definitely using the refresh list option.  The list can be
emptied, as with the example of the Stats Server option, but Any and No
Stats will both list games with stats disabled.  Mutator filtering is
malfunctioning in a similar way.  I'm fairly sure it *was* working
before the 2166 patch.

Ian.