SMPEG leak.

Robert Diel robert at littlebitlost.com
Sun Jan 19 06:32:47 EST 2003

Hello,
	I was wrong about 0.3.5 it still works perfectly.  I made my
assumptions based on the fact that I was compiling using the wrong
version.  However, 0.4.3 and above definitely contains this problem, so
I am back to square one.  I will find a version of 0.4.0 to see if it
also exhibits the same behavior.  Thus, narrowing the field that much
more.

	By the way, if push comes to shove does anyone know how I can relink my
code to the older version of SMPEG.  I tried this for a while and was
completely stumped by LD always linking first with the /usr/lib
directory at runtime.  I know this may also entail using an older
version of SDL_Mixer, and disabling some of the features of Red Hat 7.3,
but this is for a kiosk like thing, so it doesn't really make that much
difference.

Robert