[smpeg] Please help!!!Clearing the smpeg buffers!!

Sarat Chandra Maruvada csarat at cs.uic.edu
Mon Jan 20 15:56:36 EST 2003

There wont be any seek() method at all as i have split the mpeg files into
1 sec long segments based on header information.So if the client says
"rewind 2 secs",the server will just go to the module which has the
data from 2 seconds earlier and start transmitting. Hence all i need to do
on the client is clear smpeg buffers to start displaying from new data.

Thanks for your reply Ryan.Hope i have been clear in my explanation.

Sincerely,
Sarat.

Sarat Chandra Maruvada              830,S.Claremont Ave.,
Research Assistant, CS Dept.,       #2,
Prof. Florin Balasa,                Chicago,
SEO 937,                            IL - 60612.
UIC.                                Ph: 312-850-9711.