[sdlsound] Beginners Tips

Chris Nelson chrisn1 at bu.edu
Thu Nov 4 11:04:08 EST 2004

Hey, Steve.

The version of SDL_sound I grabbed from cvs didn't work so hot with
msvc++ 2003, at least not right away.

It took me a little while to find all its dependencies, and compile
them, but I do have a version of SDL_sound that compiles under msvc++
that I'd be happy to upload to an ftp site of yours, complete with all
the dependencies.

If anyone thinks this might be a good addition to cvs, or the SDL_sound
website, let me know, and I'll send it your way.