Beginners 2

Steve VanWerkhoven sv at
Tue Nov 2 19:03:33 EST 2004

Even to make it easier I downloaded the file: , and then
got even more confused.

There are source files, header files, and library files all over the place.
When I installed the SDL libraries in Visual C++ all that was required was
to add a link to the folder where the libraries and include files were
stored, (one folder for each) in the project.. Tools.. Options..Directories

This is a little more confusing and even with all my tinkering and searching
the web I cannot get the libraries and include files to link properly.
Please Help.
(for more details about this please read my previous post).

Steve VanWerkhoven
Mechanical and Electrical Engineer
University of British Columbia