Recent change in SDL_mixer's MikMod decoder

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at
Wed Jan 9 02:47:58 EST 2002

Andreas Umbach wrote:

 > Maybe we could try to get this into libmikmod itself, instead of
 > 'working around it'.

Since the wrap, loop, etc. variables are documented parameters that
"control the module playback and can be modified at any time, unless
otherwise specified", I don't see it as a problem with MikMod. It's just
that the SDL_mixer developers aren't happy with some of their default

In fact it looks like some of the variables are set to what would have
been their default values anyway, so I guess they just wanted to clarify