Recent change in SDL_mixer's MikMod decoder

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Wed Jan 9 02:47:58 EST 2002

Andreas Umbach wrote:

 > Maybe we could try to get this into libmikmod itself, instead of
 > 'working around it'.

Since the wrap, loop, etc. variables are documented parameters that
"control the module playback and can be modified at any time, unless
otherwise specified", I don't see it as a problem with MikMod. It's just
that the SDL_mixer developers aren't happy with some of their default
values.

In fact it looks like some of the variables are set to what would have
been their default values anyway, so I guess they just wanted to clarify
those.

Torbjörn