Autoconf working yet?

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Sun Sep 30 10:12:56 EDT 2001

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

 > Alternately, we'll use the one from SDL_mixer, but it's the same deal
 > as mikmod; I'd rather use the system-installed library, or equivalent.

I was under the impression that a system-installed TiMidity[++] would be
an application and not a library, which brings us back to square one
again. (Unless you are planning on somehow using TiMidity as a filter to
output something SDL_sound can handle. Sounds hairy to me, but that may
be because I'm a bit out of my depth here.)

Torbjörn Andersson