Autoconf working yet?

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Sat Sep 29 12:03:59 EDT 2001

 > In my, case I just completl deleted the acinclude.m4; it is simply
 > needed for people who do not have smpeg/libmkimod/vorbis installed.

Not without changing configure.in though, right? If I remove
acinclude.m4 the resulting configure script fails almost instantly. Just
removing the libtool stuff, as you said, works fine.

By the way, is anyone looking into MIDI support? That seems to be the
last major feature that SDL_mixer has and SDL_sound doesn't. Looks like
it would take some work getting TiMidity ready for the task though...

(I assume TiMidity++ is out of the question unless we want to mix GPL
and LGPL. Though I'll admit I'm not quite sure what the implications of
that would be.)

Torbjörn Andersson