[referencer] Libglade to GtkBuilder and GnomeVfs to Gio ports

Simon Heath icefoxen at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 16:43:48 EST 2011

Hi!
Not sure if anyone's done active development on Referencer since the
maintainer stopped maintaining.  However I've considered working on
some cleanup and feature-adding for Referencer, and would be
interested to see your changes.  Unfortunately I'm not very familiar
with the gtk ecosystem so I was mainly thinking of hacking around
trying to fix details rather than doing architectural changes.  Still,
one can always learn.

Simon Heath                       icefoxen at gmail.com
Follow your heart, and keep on rocking.  http://alopex.li/