[quake3] new binaries and new mirrors

Zachary zachary at ioquake.org
Mon May 5 23:41:00 EDT 2008

On May 5, 2008, at 6:27 PM, Dirk wrote:

> I think I can troll harder than I did in the last mails.
>
> Actually I wanted to give some /constructive/ criticism by
> suggesting that maintaining only ~1kByte of additional code (the
> original mouse input code everyone is used to) would give developers
> of games based on ioq3 and players a /choice/.

I'm not flipping the project back to the stone age of straight-
directinput or whatever simply to satiate a whining  proxy troll and
his buddies/shell accounts from the OA forums.

> Instead you get in your own way that this can't be done because /I/
> suggested it.

Not at all, if you had a /good/ idea, I'd be interested in it. All you
do is motivate me to ignore any similar suggestions because they
probably originate from you or
other proxy trolls who waste ioquake3 time, well formatted e-mail or
not, trolling is trolling, and you can use whatever style you want
when attempting to hijack ioq3's main
discussion list.

> Do I really need to post the same suggestion with another mailing
> list account so you, the ioq3 team, can add the old mouse input as
> option again without losing face?

No thanks, I'm probably going to move this list to lists.ioquake.org
so I can ban you quicker.

Please do think about the problem and come up with a real solution on
the SDL bug tracker or mailing list if you have one. SDL isn't being
pulled unless I can have
at least fifteen ponies. Or a brand new mustang, the shelby cobra
variant if you will.

-Zachary
zachary at ioquake.org