[quake3] Header file errors

Asfand Yar Qazi email at asfandyar.cjb.net
Wed Oct 12 02:44:04 EDT 2005

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:
>>Anyway, it was just a fleeting idea.  I've had problems in the past
>>with dodgy headers while compiling stuff, and have had to update or
>>even modify my headers a number of times to make stuff work.
>

> Fwiw, I use the same GL headers, included in the project, on several
> games (including the Unreal ones) and it works fine.

As I said, I'm using old headers (XFree86 4.3 vanilla - NOT debian's
modified ones.)  I'm sure there must be some people around using old
banged up rubbish like me.

Since you're here, could I ask you why I had to #include <GL/glext.h>
in code/unix/sdl_glimp.c and code/unix/linux_glimp.c to make it
compile?  It complained about PFNGLMULTITEXCOORD2FARBPROC,
PFNGLACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC and PFNGLCLIENTACTIVETEXTUREARBPROC being
undefined.  I'm just wondering since compiling several other projects
has given me these sorts of errors.