[prey] installing prey

Peter Borgmann piborg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:47:57 EST 2008

Lucky you, I tried the same and the program crashed. On next restart
though the sound worked w/o crackling, but when entering options the
program crashed again. So no solution for me.

Btw, sry for suspecting the "wine-fake". I checked this and proved
myself wrong: no active wine process while prey is running.