[postal2mac] Tweaking the .ini (was Re: First Impressions)

Robert Uyeyama uyeyama at hawaii.edu
Tue May 25 00:23:04 EDT 2004

1)  Well of course there's [SDLDrv.SDLClient]
FullscreenViewportX=640
FullscreenViewportY=480

Although upon first startup, the video wizard probably overrides the
ini.

2) For anyone who is curious, here are some nonstandard (and standard)
native resolutions for mac LCDs:

Powerbook:
12:  1024x768
15:  1280x854
17:  1440x900

iBook:
1024x768

iMac:
20:  1680x1050
17:  1440x900
15:  1024x768

Cinema Display:
23:  1920x1200
20:  1680x1050
17:  1280x1024

PS-- Ryan, thanks for that "no AGP aperture" note, it was fascinating