[postal2mac] Tweaking the .ini (was Re: First Impressions)

hotblack hotblack at sietchtabr.plus.com
Sun May 23 15:42:49 EDT 2004

On 23 May 2004, at 20:13, Cesar Barcenas wrote:

> Postal 2 is base on Unreal Engines.
> You can always tweak and modify
> your ini files.
<snip>
>> Does anyone know of a way to force Postal to a particular display?
>> (Other than setting it as your main display) I've got a Radeon PCI as
>> secondary PCI that I could test this problem on.
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Ben

A useful tip for choosing non-standard resolutions, like in Gary's case
- although I would have thought the list of available resolutions was
built from a query to SDL, the Display Manager, Core Graphics or
whatever.
Unfortunately I don't know what the setting is.. or if there is one, to
choose which actual display is used on multiple display systems. It may
be automatically choosing the most capable display?
Anyone have any pointers?
Cheers,

Ben