[physfs] mount points, etc...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Wed Mar 16 13:33:00 EST 2005

> BTW, How can I access the subversion server? There's no connection info
> on the website, and I've not seen it on the list.

Get a subversion client from subversion.tigris.org (or wherever you get
your Linux distro software, if that's the case...tigris.org has Windows
and Mac clients too).

Then do a checkout:

      svn co svn://svn.icculus.org/physfs/trunk/ physfs

If you'd rather have the stable tree that will become 1.0.1:

      svn co svn://svn.icculus.org/physfs/branches/stable-1.0 physfs

If you just want to browse physfs.c (where the mountpoint code is):
      http://svn.icculus.org/*checkout*/physfs/trunk/physfs.c

1.0.1 will not have mount points, this is strictly 2.0 stuff, but it
could be useful if you want to maintain your original patch for your own
project...a lot of PhysicsFS internals have been ripped up, so your
original patch won't apply to 2.0 (although the API is the same, so
theoretically you can just move to the dev branch, bugs aside.

Also, is your project something public I can play with? I'm looking for
good test cases to bang on the mount point code.