[physfs] Async reads...?

David Hedbor david at hedbor.org
Fri Jun 27 14:05:57 EDT 2003

"Adam D. Moss" <adam at gimp.org> writes:

> No, I'm not asking for an async read API for PhysicsFS; I was
> wondering if anyone had any thoughts on using PhysicsFS as the
> underlying system for an async reading API.

Not commenting on whether it's possible or not, might I ask why you
want it? I mean, normally you'd want async api's if you read or write
to possibly slow files (generally sockets, i.e networking). But
perhaps your goal is to use physfs to read from disk and write to a
socket?

--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
Everybody is given the same amount of hormones, at birth, and