[physfs] Tabs to Spaces

James Turk james at conceptofzero.net
Sun Jun 22 07:41:14 EDT 2003

When I switched from cygwin to Linux to see if maybe it was a newer
version of diff I found the problem, the editor I had used had inserted
some random windows endings, making the diff file enormous.  The
following is generated by diff --strip-trailing-cr -ru, if that's
acceptable I hope this patch can be commited.  Again, I feel awkward
contributing something so insignifigant, but maybe at least this way
someone else won't have to.

       -James Turk