Tabs to Spaces

James Turk james at conceptofzero.net
Sun Jun 22 07:25:50 EDT 2003

I know this is no big deal but I got bored a few days ago and started
looking through some TODO files of projects I use, not much I could do
for PhysFS I figured but when I glanced in the changelog I noticed there
was something real trivial that I could do so that other people wouldn't
have to worry about it: removing tabs.  I've gone ahead and removed all
the tabs and replaced them with 4 spaces (except in pocketpc.c where
some alignment was needed).  I'm not too experienced with contributing
to projects I dont have full CVS access to, and when I generated a diff
it looked nothing like the diffs I'm used to seeing, if you're
interested the patch I made this let me know what arguments to diff I
should use and I'll send it along.

(by the way, just to test that I didnt mess anything up, a diff with -wr
(ignore whitespace & recurse subdirectories) turns up no changes so it's
100% safe to commit)

I hope this patch can help out, and sorry about my inability to create a
good diff file.
       -James Turk