[openbox] 1) underscored initial letters at some menus 2) openbox site

D.T. ohnonot-github at posteo.de
Mon May 15 08:30:13 EDT 2023

On Sun, 2023-05-14 at 20:53 +0200, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

> Perhaps some kind of font rendering issue then? To be clear, if you
> set the label of an entry to, say, "Hell_o", pressing o selects it in
> the menu, but you don't see the o being underlined?

Interestingly, I'm seeing the same. I never use the underlined shortcut
feature so I haven't noticed, but a item label "E_ditor" does not show
an underlined d in my root menu.
I have a custom ~/.config/fontconfig/fonts.conf which I removed now and
restarted X, so it now defaults to Noto Sans instead of Cantarell,
still the same.
I can and will check under /etc as well, but it works in GTK3
applications with or without the customisation...
Archlinux' official openbox 3.6.1-10. It uses some patches.