[openbox] 1) underscored initial letters at some menus 2) openbox site

u34 at net9.ga u34 at net9.ga
Sun May 14 16:23:27 EDT 2023

Mikael Magnusson <mikachu at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Perhaps some kind of font rendering issue then? To be clear, if you
> >> set the label of an entry to, say, "Hell_o", pressing o selects it in
> >> the menu, but you don't see the o being underlined?
> >
> > 1. "Hello_o" would meke the o for the shortcut, and I don't see it
> >    underlined.
>
> Okay, so you have some kind of font rendering issue. You could try
> another font perhaps.

How can you tell I am having a font rendering issue? Do you get an
underlined `o' with "Hell_o"? My understanding of
http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Menus#Specifying_menu_shortcuts is that I
get exactly what it says. Am I wrong?
How can I change the fonts?
http://openbox.org/wiki/File:Screenshot_of_menu_of_openbox_3.6.1_with_%22Bear2%22_theme.png
is the image from
http://openbox.org/wiki/Help:Menus#Value_of_attribute_.22label.22 .
Why some entries in the image have underlined shortcuts, and some don't ?

--
u34