Need translators for MojoSetup strings...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Mon Jan 14 06:05:25 EST 2008

I've finally got all the pending localization issues cleaned up.

I need people to provide translations for MojoSetup. There are a few
basic guidelines, but it's not a seriously technical process; mostly
this needs bilingual speakers to add lines to a text file.

Those that are willing to help should grab it from here (this URL is
always the latest version)...

http://svn.icculus.org/*checkout*/mojosetup/trunk/scripts/localization.lua

...and email the updated file with the new translations to me, which
I'll then add to the master copy. All the instructions are at the top of
the file.

A translation looks like this:

  ["Hello"] = {
    es = "Hola",
    de = "Hallo",
    fr = "Bonjour",
  };

...and can optionally be more specific, and do locale-specific things...

  ["Color"] = {
    en_GB = "Colour";  -- the British spell it differently.
  };

The more languages, the better. The application should be entirely
Unicode clean so we should be able to handle just about any
left-to-right language in theory (and if there are any right-to-left
speakers on the list, I'd love to learn more about what we need to make
that work well).

If anyone has any questions, let me know. If you can contribute, you
have my thanks.

--ryan.