[mohaa] rcon commands

Eduardo E. Silva esilva at silvex.com
Wed Oct 23 19:28:40 EDT 2002

You probaly meant 'antiboot'. Most players (99.9%) are connected via
DSL/Cable/T1 so the latency might not be an issue. My question is:

1.- When loggin is enabled are commands such as: kick, disconnect and restart
commands logged?

2.- How are they logged ? IP address, admin name ? etc ?

Ed Silva
Silvex Consulting Inc.
(714) 504-6870 Cell