[mohaa] mohaa server, mapchange and master

Stefan Herrmann stefhe at gmx.de
Tue Aug 6 07:49:09 EDT 2002

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 04:19:46PM -0700, Matthew Hall wrote:
> > FreeBSD 4.6. It basically works, but I have problems with
> > changing the maps automatically. I read that there is a bugfix
> > for that. Where can I get it ?
>
> Works for me (Under FreeBSD 4.6). Depends on how you want
> them to rotate I guess.
[..]
> This will set the gametype to Objective, set no fraglimit,
> and set a TOTAL timelimit of 60 mins ( about 12 plays at 5 mins
> default a piece ).
>
> sv_maplist "obj/obj_team4 obj/obj_team1 obj/obj_team2"

I put this line in my maprotate.cfg, is that ok ?

set g_gametype 1
sv_maplist "dm/mohdm1 dm/mohdm2 dm/mohdm3 dm/mohdm4 dm/mohdm5 dm/mohdm6 dm/mohdm7"
map dm/mohdm7

> Then set the maplist for the map rotation.

What do you mean with that ? Can you give me an example ?

> > When starting the server, public.cfg is executed, but the gamespy
> > master is not connected (tcpdump ...). Any hints ?
>
> sv_gamespy 1

I set it like this in my public.cfg:

seta sv_gamespy 1
seta sv_master1 "master.gamespy.com:27900"
seta sv_master2 "master0.gamespy.com"

Is that ok ?

Bye
Stefan
--- Communications powered by FreeBSD ---

    Stefan Herrmann     Hoholzstr. 73
              D-53229 Bonn