[mohaa] mohaa server, mapchange and master

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Mon Aug 5 19:19:46 EDT 2002

> FreeBSD 4.6. It basically works, but I have problems with
> changing the maps automatically. I read that there is a bugfix
> for that. Where can I get it ?

Works for me (Under FreeBSD 4.6). Depends on how you want
them to rotate I guess.

set g_gametype 4
fraglimit 0
timelimit 60

This will set the gametype to Objective, set no fraglimit,
and set a TOTAL timelimit of 60 mins ( about 12 plays at 5 mins
default a piece ).

sv_maplist "obj/obj_team4 obj/obj_team1 obj/obj_team2"

Then set the maplist for the map rotation.

> When starting the server, public.cfg is executed, but the gamespy
> master is not connected (tcpdump ...). Any hints ?

sv_gamespy 1

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
unreal://angui.sh                            | leareth at angui.sh