[mohaa] mohaa server, mapchange and master

Matthew Hall leareth at angui.sh
Tue Aug 6 13:34:29 EDT 2002

> I put this line in my maprotate.cfg, is that ok ?
>
> set g_gametype 1
> sv_maplist "dm/mohdm1 dm/mohdm2 dm/mohdm3 dm/mohdm4 dm/mohdm5 dm/mohdm6 dm/mohdm7"
> map dm/mohdm7
>
> > Then set the maplist for the map rotation.
>
> What do you mean with that ? Can you give me an example ?

That will pretty much do it - you just need to set some condition
as to when the map will rotate. In my case, I use the 'timelimit 60'
variable to say "Play this map for 60 minutes, then go to the next".
Since you have a sv_maplist, it will take the next map from there.

> I set it like this in my public.cfg:
>
> seta sv_gamespy 1
> seta sv_master1 "master.gamespy.com:27900"
> seta sv_master2 "master0.gamespy.com"
>
> Is that ok ?

Seems fine - just make sure to exec all the configs you need.

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.
unreal://angui.sh                            | leareth at angui.sh