[lugaru] Learning from the source

Ryan Hanson hansonry at gmail.com
Sun Jun 6 13:27:59 EDT 2010

While you have a good idea (studying other programs to gain
knowledge). Last I checked the lugaru code base is a mess. Be warned
that while the code is functional, the code architecture and code
standard is a mess. Basically just take a way the functional ideas if
possible.

For help, there is the IRC channel and thats about it. As the game is
recently open sourced (relatively), there isn't a lot of documentation
out side the code it self.

I wish you good luck in your endeavors.