[lokisetup] Building Mac version

Peter Mulholland pm at rune-soft.com
Fri Sep 22 18:52:44 EDT 2006

Hello Ryan,

> I think that's what everyone is doing at the moment on Mac OS X. We
> should fix that.

:)

> Also: don't forget to do "make setup.carbon" instead of plain "make" or
> you'll try to build things that don't build on the Mac.

Yep, I did RTFM ;)

> The Mac build process isn't terribly Mac-like right now. Also worth
> fixing.  :)

The biggest problem is, when I got it running, it turned out to be too
Linux-like to be useful. It would confuse the crap out of most Mac
users who are used to the crappy Apple installer :(

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:pm at rune-soft.com

Runesoft Entertainment Gmbh

Tel: +49 (0) 35 204 79 28 47
Fax: +49 (0) 35 204 79 29 78

This message is exclusively for the person addressed or their
representative. Any form of the unauthorized use, publication,
reproduction, copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is
not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
and its contents, please notify this sender immediately and delete this
message and all its attachments subsequently.