[lokisetup] development status

Peter Mulholland pm at rune-soft.com
Thu Sep 21 03:44:21 EDT 2006

Hello Ryan,

Thursday, September 21, 2006, 1:36:22 AM, you wrote:

> The Mac port of loki_setup sees lots of movement, too: Shrek 2,
> Spider-Man 2, the Unreal Tournament games, Tron 2.0, Indiana Jones,
> Cars, Facade, ArmyOps, etc...most of this is using the Linux codebase
> with a Mac GUI, so while we're explicitly discussing Linux, I mention it
> because it adds to the head count using largely the same program.

Wow, this is very interesting. I have just become very VERY fustrated
with Apple's absolutely useless installer, and thought "it'd be great
to have an installer that worked like loki_setup on the Mac" :)

> As someone else said, it has its warts, but it's pretty good overall.

That would be me ;)

--
Best regards,
 Peter                            mailto:pm at rune-soft.com

Runesoft Entertainment Gmbh

Tel: +49 (0) 35 204 79 28 47
Fax: +49 (0) 35 204 79 29 78

This message is exclusively for the person addressed or their
representative. Any form of the unauthorized use, publication,
reproduction, copying or disclosure of the content of this e-mail is
not permitted. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
and its contents, please notify this sender immediately and delete this
message and all its attachments subsequently.