So, seriously: Subversion...
Ryan C. Gordon
icculus at icculus.org
Wed Aug 23 06:14:10 EDT 2006
I'm still working on migrating all icculus.org projects to Subversion,
with the long-term goal of shutting down the CVS server completely.
What are the issues preventing loki_setup from migrating at this point,
if any? The plan would be something like this:
- Get any significant patches that have been lingering into CVS.
- Convert the repository to Subversion.
- Leave the CVS repository available, but with write access disabled.
- After everyone is comfortable, CVS contents are replaced with a
"we_have_moved.txt" file with new details.
- After some time, CVS repository just vanishes.
More information about the Lokisetup