[lokisetup] RPM support??

Stephane Peter megastep at megastep.org
Thu Jul 29 19:13:38 EDT 2004

The RPM support is almost obsolete... This code has not been touched in
years and probably doesn't work well with recent versions of RPM 4.

In theory we are able to extract RPM archives manually on non-rpm
systems but still need to link with the RPM library so we are able to
skip the headers (the rest is  a compressed cpio archive).

I'm not surprised it wouldn't compile on a modern system. I welcome any
patches but I doubt this support is really useful these days...

--
Stéphane Peter
megastep at megastep.org