[lokisetup] RPM support??

Derek R. Gaston drgasto at sandia.gov
Thu Jul 29 19:26:19 EDT 2004

Stephane,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Any advice then on how to do the manual extraction?  I think I am just
going to manipulate the RPMs using a script then (but that's not as much

I already know that I'm going to have to build RPM for the other non-RPM
systems.... (basically as I continue on this project I am just building
a complete GNU system that's going to ship with our product ;-)

It's unfortunate - but people here at my job have standardised on RPM
distribution for our in house product - so I HAVE to do _something_ with
them..... sigh.

Thanks again,
Derek