[lokisetup] setup v2

eviltypeguy at icculus.org eviltypeguy at icculus.org
Sun Feb 22 20:31:05 EST 2004

Quoting Timothee Besset <ttimo at idsoftware.com>:
> You can test the ncurses installer with
> rm -rf example/ ; scons BUILD_SETUP=example TEST=1 INSTALLER=ncurses

Been perusing the code, neat idea so far. I like the simple state machine so
far.

FYI, it appears you're using a few Python 2.3 specific functions in your
SConstruct files (specifically os.walk), I'm stuck on 2.2 here and so it won't
even build. I'm trying to hack my way around it but I don't know Python, just
Perl ;) Obviously this isn't intended for general consumption yet, just a heads
up...

I i'm going to get brave and try upgrading to Python 2.3, hopefully that won't
break the system 8)